This Thai inspired dish is full of goodness – greens, fish, chilli, lemon and coconut milk. It’s really quick and simple and totally delish!
- Fold the sides up on large sheets of baking paper or foil. Use one sheet per piece of fish/per portion.
- Place washed greens on the paper/foil – bok choy and broccolini and coriander (go for heaps, put half a bunch of coriander between two parcels because it will cook down).
- Add copped chilly and spring onions. If desired, add fennel rounds finely sliced. Add grated lemon rind and any spices you desire.
- Place the fish on top of the greens. Squeeze lemon and/or lime juice on the fish.
- Pour coconut milk over the top, so that there is a puddle of it in the bottom of the paper/foil.
- Fold the paper/foil over into a sealed parcel…. the fish will steam. Place on or in a baking tray.
Bake in a moderate oven for anywhere between 20 to 30 mins depending on the thickness of the fish. The vegetables will still be crunchy and the chilly will have infused through the coconut milk.
To make a more substantial meal, add some steaming hot rice or quinoa to the bottom of your bowl, then place the steamed vegetables and fish on top and pour over the juices from the parcel. Really good!